Monday, March 29, 2021

Komeda's Egg sandwich Pizza toast

Tofu Egg Sandwich Pizza Toast!


Home made vegan junk food that is great to go with coffee! hahaha
A copycat recipe of the popular chain coffee shop Komeda Coffee's dish!
I have never had the real one, because it is egg, cheese, dairy in bread, etc etc, you know.
So I can not really copy the taste...I've only seen a picture.
But I was impressed! It is a great idea, isn't it?
So I tried it at home with plant based ingredients.
But there's one problem, it is a little difficult to eat!

Spread ketchup or pizza sauce on "egg" sandwich, sprinkle a little dry oregano or basil, top with sliced tomato, onion, green pepper, and plant based cheese,
then toast!
Serve with hot sauce! (I guess this is Japanese style?)

* For "egg" sandwich, refer to the previous post "egg salad".
How to make tofu texture like boiled egg white, how to prevent tofu from continuing releasing water.
* Want to make cheese that melts too?

What does "Vegan Leather" in Japan mean?

  Differences between artificial leather, synthetic leather, vegan leather, MF leather, etc. It seems that so many people think that the pro...